Bounce** 9.30am - 10.30am
Circuit Training 6.00pm—7.00pm
Fitness Pilates 8.15pm—9.00pm
T’ai Chi + Exercise to Music 2.00pm—4.00pm
Bounce** 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Bounce** 8.00pm - 9.00pm
Boot Camp 9.00am—10.00am
*Call Jo on 07974653775 (Excluded from gym and class pass DD membership)
**Bookings at bookwhen.com/bouncesoham (Excluded from gym and class pass DD membership)
£4.00 Members £5.50 Non Members £3.30 Student Members £4.40 Student Non Members
Why Take a Fitness Class?
Fitness Training is getting more social, not just online, and Fitness Classes are not an easy alternative, they complement your gym training helping you to achieve your fitness goals
Some great benefits of taking a Fitness Class…
- It creates a team environment that increase competition in your workout
- It increases motivation and relieves monotony of working out alone
- It promotes friendship and somebody to push you to go to that class when you might not have the drive!
- If the competition doesn’t motivate you, the trainer will help get you push through your barriers
- It promotes variety as no two classes and no two instructors are the same
- It increases your knowledge that you can take back to the gym
- It will work different muscle groups to your normal workouts, some you might not know you even had!
- Constant feedback from your coach on technique will ensure you’re always progressing
Below is a brief description of the Fitness Classes on offer… but it’s best to just give them a go!
- Using a variety of equipment and exercises based on body weight resistance this class will work Cardio (heart rate and lungs) strength and flexibility. Great workout with every week being a different circuit and challenge
- High Intensity workout all to music using a combination of dance and aerobics moves. A great energiser in a real fun environment
- Using static bikes this class will focus your Cardio workout. Using resistance on the bike so you are in control of how hard you work. Non-weight bearing workout that does make you sweat.
- Is a ball based training class which challenges your muscles, helping to strengthen and build up the core muscles of your body, such as the abdominals, back, buttocks & thighs. The ball provides an excellent workout which will result in a stronger core, improved posture and better body alignment.
A form of exercise that concentrates on strengthening the body all over, with an emphasis on core strength. This helps to improve general fitness and overall well-being. Similar to Yoga, Pilates concentrates on posture, balance and flexibility.
- Using the training techniques that boxers use to get fighting fit, BoxFit will work at a high intensity improve your endurance, strength, agility and co-ordination all whilst burning a huge amount of calories.
- High tempo, high energy class that uses traditional exercises and very little equipment to train your whole body. Cardiovascular, strength and toning exercises provide a complete workout taking you into your high workout zone.
- ‘High-Intensity Interval Training’ is a training technique in which you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
- Energise your Saturday with this outdoor work out… By providing a mixture of strength exercises and cardiovascular training, boot camp session will work the heart and lungs and give almost every muscle in your body a workout. Sessions involve a warm-up and cool-down, bodyweight exercises, running, stretching, relays, and exercises with a partner.